Download Swim Lesson Brochure Here
GREATER SCRANTON YMCA
For more than 160 years, the YMCA has nurtured and united communities across America to create lasting, meaningful change. Everything the Y does is in service of building a better us. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to teach youth, teens and adults to swim so they can stafe around the water and learn the skills they need to make swimmng a lifeling pursuit for staying healthy.
Y swim instructors are nationally certified. Their training includes CPR, AED, First Aid and Oxygen Administration. Swim lessons provide importance life skills that could save a life and will benefit students for lifetime.
Program Benefits Include
- Water Discovery and Exploration
- Water Acclimation
- Water Movement
- Water Stamina
- Water Safety
- Increased Strength and Confidence
All ages - from infants to seniors - can learn to swim. Programs include:
- Swim Starters Aquartic Program - Infants and Toddlers accompanied by a parent
- Swim Basics for Preschool, School Age, Teen and Adult
- Swim Strokes for Preschool, School Age, Teen and Adult
- Specialty Classes and Programs