Health and Safety Guidelines and Prevention
We are excited to see increased activity throughout our facility and will continue keeping our members, staff and program participants safe and protected while they use our facilities. As state guidelines are lifted, we will be opening more services and programs using a phased approach. At all times, we will be adhering to CDC guidelines, as well as state and local guidelines, in order to protect everyone who walks into one of our facilities. The below guidelines will be used across our facility.
Table of Contents
Current Facility Guidelines
- All staff and members will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Extensive facility cleaning, including disinfectant fogging every night.
- Face masks are mandatory for all staff and members.
- Capacity limits for group exercise classes, lap swimming, hot tub, and other areas in the facility.
- Activities such as basketball, pickleball and raquetball have resumed, and we ask that members practice safe measures through their own diligence.
- All pools and swim lessons will operate.
- Hot tub is open on a reservation based system.
- Showers are open.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members must wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Signage throughout the building to encourage social distance, handwashing and remind members to disinfect equipment.
- Hours of Operation will be adjusted as needed by our member’s needs.
- Guests and Nationwide members will be accepted to enter the facility.
We will review our guidelines regularly and communicate changes as necessary. We will continue providing virtual resources for our members.
Group Exercise Guidelines
- Class schedule is limited.
- Spots must be reserved in advance for certain classes.
- Members must maintain social distance during group exercise classes per state guidelines.
- Length of class may be limited.
- Some classes are offered virtually.
Members and guests not adhering to our policies will be asked to leave the facility for the day. Continued violation may result in termination of membership and future guest passes. These guidelines and policies are the health and safety of our members and staff, allowing us to keep our doors open for all!