Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!
Have your child’s birthday party at the Greater Scranton YMCA! All parties are two hours in length, with one hour of pool time and one hour of party time in our Afterschool Classroom. Party hosts can bring food, drinks, paper products and decorations. Swimming is for one hour only and must start on time. In order to secure a party spot, reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- This party option is available for Greater Scranton YMCA members only
- The party is hosted in Pool B and costs $17/child. A non-refundable deposit of $170 is required to reserve the party. The deposit covers the cost of the first 10 children. (maximum 25 kids)
- WIBIT Parties are held on Sundays from 1:00-3:00 p.m., with pool time from 2:00-3:00 p.m. (pool time is private)
- Children must pass a swim test to use the WIBITS. In addition to the swim test, all participants using the WIBITs must wear a US coast guard approved lifejacket provided by the Y.
- The Splash Party member price is $15/child. A non-refundable minimum deposit of $150 is required to reserve the party. The deposit covers the cost of the first 10 children. (maximum 25 kids)
- The Splash Party non-member price is $20/child. A non-refundable minimum deposit of $200 is required to reserve the party. The deposit covers the cost of the first 10 children. (maximum 25 kids)
- Children are welcome to bring water-proof/inflatable toys.
- Splash parties are held on Saturdays from 1:45-3:45 p.m., with pool time from 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Parties are held in Pool A, where you will have access to half of the pool.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- WIBIT parties are for Greater Scranton YMCA members only
- All parties are two hours long, with a maximum of 25 children per party
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your party. Deposits are non-transferable.
- Parents/Guardians should arrive 15 minutes prior to party time, but no more than 30 minutes.
- Adults are required to be in the water with children who cannot touch the bottom of the pool or are under age six and need a floatation device.
- For more information, contact Ken at [email protected] or call (570) 828-3112.