The YMCA Swim Team is based on the YMCA Principles of competitive swimming and character values. We believe that everybody swims and everybody wins.All fees are season fees & cannot be prorated for late registration or for those not completing the season.
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST BE YMCA MEMBERS
- Booster Fees: There is a $25 Spring/Summer Booster Club fee for each family if registering for our Spring Summer Team, and a $35 Fall/Winter Season Booster Club fee for each family if registering for our Fall Winter Team. These fees should be paid when registering your swimmer(s)
All of the above needs to be completed prior to the swimmer(s) first practice. No swimmers may can be admitted into practice until all of the above has been completed.
Each year we normally offer the following competitive programs:
- Fall Technique & Endurance Clinics (Normally offered in September
- Fall/Winter Swim team normally begins the first Monday in October & continues until the the YMCA District Meet deadline. after that point only District Qualifyers continue practice.
- Spring Technique & Endurance Clinics (Normally offered in April)
- Spring/Summer Swim team normally begins the first Monday in May.
02 Fall Clinic #2: Endurance & Conditioning
03 Fall Winter Swim Team 2022 - 2023
04 Fall/Winter High School Swimmer Fee
05 Fall/Winter Booster Club Fee 2022-2023
06 Level I YMCA Swim Official Certification Courses
07 Level II YMCA Swim Official RENEWAL Courses
08 Administrative Swim Official Certifications (AO)